Annual General Meetings
Annual General Meeting October 13, 2016 5:00 pm Via teleconference
Call in number 1-877-353-9184
Participant ID number: 5904879#
- Chair – Laurie Russell
- Secretary – Judie Smith
- Shelley Anderson
- Sarah Browne
- Kjersten Dunk
- Lynn Clark
- Lee Bjornson
- Kathy Cruikshank
- Liz Hennessey
- Diana Elliot
- Introductions – members are following power point located at www.icdabc.ca
- Agenda is accepted with no additions or deletions.
- Quorum is met (min. 3 persons)
- Minutes of previous AGM dated October 1, 2015. Motion to approve minutes dated October 1, 2015 as presented – Lynn Clark, seconded by Liz Hennessy, carried.
- President’s report presented by Laurie Russell (attached).
- Membership report presented by Judie Smith (attached).
- Treasurer report presented by Laurie Russell for Anne Falvo (attached)
- Committee Reports: Newsletter – Sarah Browne (attached)
- Highlights of past year – Laurie Russell (attached).
- Future Directions – Laurie Russell (attached). Discussion: Lee B. presented additional items: educational requirements of consultants across the Province; Roles of the Regional Advisors; Provincial Manual Update. Diana Elliot – AIDP and ASCD manuals have been recently updated. AIDP manual is now available on their website, ASCD will soon be available on their website. Advocating for Provincial In-service and Summer Institute, training and support.
- Nominations for Table Officers: Laurie Russell; Kjersten Dunk; Lynn Clark; Liz Hennessy; Shelley Anderson; Kathy Cruickshank; stand for the 2016-2017 year. Additional executive members to be contacted who were not able to attend the AGM call. Laurie Russell has an additional nomination for Tracy G. to be confirmed.
- Short Executive meeting to follow the AGM.
- Motion to adjourn meeting – Liz Hennessey, seconded by Judie Smith. Meeting adjourned at 6:40 pm